To create a configuration file
- On the RD Connection Broker server, open Remote Desktop Connection Manager. To open Remote Desktop Connection Manager, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, point to Remote Desktop Services, and then click Remote Desktop Connection Manager.
- In the left pane, click Remote Desktop Connection Manager:
, where is the name of the Remote Desktop Connection Broker (RD Connection Broker) server.
- On the Action menu, click Create Configuration File.
- In the Create Configuration File dialog box, in the RAD Connection feed URL box, enter the RemoteApp and Desktop Connection URL that specifies the Remote Desktop Web Access (RD Web Access) server that provides RemoteApp and Desktop Connection resources to users. When you specify the URL, use the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the RD Web Access server. For example, enter https://rdwaserver/RDWeb/Feed/webfeed.aspx.
Note RDWeb is the default virtual directory name used by RD Web Access. If your implementation of RD Web Access uses a different virtual directory name, provide that name in the URL.
- Click Save, specify a file name and a folder location, and then click Save.
- Distribute the configuration file to the end users.
- Allow users to run the webfeed program
To update the list of programs on the client in the event of adding new remote applications on RDSH server do the following:
- Launch Control Panel on your Windows 7 client
- Go to RemoteApp and Desktop Connections (if using 'Category' view type this in)
- Click Properties
- Under Update click Update Now